It's the Cabin Country Life for Me!

Get to your newsstands and pick up the April 2011 issue of Cabin Life magazine. My baskets are in an article! It is an absolute delight for my work to be included in an article about Northeast Country Art. There is no doubt about being in excellent company! I am thrilled!!!

It's a good day in the northeast! My excitement about the April issue aside,  Cabin Life is a beautiful magazine with fabulous country getaways and lots of things to do and see and eat while you're enjoying the great outdoors. There was a terrific article about the majestic moose in the Feb 2011 issue. If you love our Cape Breton country living, the magazine is a perfect fit.  Thanks again to Frances Sigurdsson and  Cabin Life.

Comments

Congratulations! It's well-deserved!
I may have to go find that issue and buy it! Well done! :)
thanks Juliana, I'm giddy :)
Congratulations!!!
I'm going to have to see if that magazine is around here in the book stores. I'll check today and I can't wait to see your work in it.
So happy for you!
Nancy
Thanks Nancy, I haven't seen it yet myself. Just got the news!
Needleit said…
Congrats on the article Sherri, that's terrific! I'll def look for the mag next time I'm out. Thrilled for you! :D
Thanks joan, it will be fun to see it when I get my copy.

Popular Posts