It's Greenhouse Season!

Typically we can expect a frosty night or two until the middle of June in these parts. This spring is holding promises of warmer nights so I'm tempted to pot up some annuals I wouldn't ordinarily risk to the cold nights. A stop to visit friends at The Greenhouse Co-op in St. Peter's is always a delight and I brought home some gorgeous annuals to fill two deck planters. I love the pink blooms of this 'Candy Rose Splash' geranium with it's little hit of red in the petals.


 If you haven't been to the Greenhouse Co-op make a plan to get there. It's full of absolutely fantastic bedding plants and an expansive nursery selection.



They also carry some of the most beautiful hanging baskets, planters and everything a keen gardener could want in supplies, even furniture!
I love the fine texture of this 'Gypsy Rose' Gypsophilia with the Celebrity Pink Morn petunias.

I went a little pink crazy but they will look great with the blue geraniums and delphiniums in the perennial garden and I have a couple of Madeira daisies to add some soft yellow to the planters. Okay, I'm heading out to the garden now to get my hands dirty.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Its a nice greenhouse season.

Popular Posts