New Year Ambitions!

Forget the resolutions and just get on with the ambitions! I'm not sure why the parameters of a year are so significant to the world at large. After all it's another month, week, day just like the rest some how. We're all told to live in  the moment but my thoughts keep slipping to weaving and felting and getting out to the woods to find some great treasures all in preparation for next year. Today I got a course calendar in the mail for the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design where I'll be teaching needle felting. Next week I have new work to start on for a customer and you know studio season is only a few months away. Another moment just ran past! Really, I am anxious to get to the new of the year ahead. Maybe it's the possibilities contained in a calendar year we anticipate that make it such a big to do. So here I go from Reading Ladies to Songbirds. 



Best wishes for a Happy New Year!

Shari

Comments

Popular Posts