First Page of A New Year

There's always a new calendar under the Christmas tree and today is the day to turn to the first page.


I had lots of notes at the tail end of the 2011 calendar so I would not forget to fill in those little squares that will keep each day organized in 2012. Already there are travel plans and start dates for new adventures. There are some dates to take care of the nuts and bolts of daily life and happily some little squares are designated for fun. No one has made any big resolutions around here and I think that's a good sign that things are going well and we've all sailed through the obvious ups and down of daily life in 2011 ready to embrace the same in 2012. Life is good. I'm thankful. January promises to start giving us more daylight and energy so I hope everyone is looking forward with optimism to all the wonders that 2012 might hold. Best wishes to all for a happy new year!

Comments

Popular Posts