Make Spring Happen

Just keep thinking spring buds and warm weather and don't look out at the snowbanks! Easter is on the horizon and there is snow in the forecast AGAIN. Today is sunny so I took advantage of the bright light to capture these guys that have been hanging around my workbench.

spring lambs and bunnies with their winter white coats....
thoughts of little bluebirds returning and....
last but not least the bumble bees that I started working on when I wrote the last post!
They will all get packed off to the gallery at the Cape Breton Centre for Craft and Design shortly. Oh, and I am thankful for spring bulbs at the flower markets. The lovely yellow daffodils are a treat and are being sold locally in support of the Cancer Society. If you see them at the grocery store or local mall pick up a bunch and support a worthy cause!

Comments

Popular Posts